The SOME BY MI Cica Peptide Anti Hair Loss Derma Scalp Tonic helps to lessen hair loss symptoms.
- As soon as you spray it, the menthol ingredient immediately cools the heated scalp
- 11 kinds of peptide complexes, Bleackk complexes, Biotin, and Vegetable protein helps to build up scalp and alleviate hair loss
- CICA helps to soothe the irritated scalp
- Controls the oil and moisture balance of the scalp to keep the scalp and hair from getting greasy
- Mist-spray helps to make a fresh finish without stickiness
- Functional product for alleviating hair loss
- 20 types of artificial ingredients Free / Skin hypoallergenic test completed
How to use
1. Shake the product sufficiently before use.
2. Spread the tonic on the scalp while dividing the sections with your fingers.
3. Rub your fingertips like a massage to absorb.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Menthol, Tromethamine, Salicylic Acid, Panthenol, Biotin, Butylene Glycol, Menthe Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Milk Protein Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
Haven't been using it long enough to notice any real differences, but it does help my scalp. It's calming and helps with an irritated scalp (which helps me because I have a dry scalp from swimming multiple times a week).