No purified water or retinol derivatives. Formulated using 0.5% stabilized, pure retinol for powerful anti-aging care. Best for skin accustomed to retinol but still experiencing progressive signs of aging such as loss of elasticity and dryness. For intermediate-level retinol users looking for a highly concentrated, youth booster.
Feel the benefits of Retinol without irritation.
• Improves the appearance of fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
• Enhances skin elasticity
• Improves skin radiance
• Moisturizes & Nourishes
• Initial and progressive signs of aging and loss of firmness
• Loss of skin elasticity & moisutre
• Acne, breakouts
• Fine lines and wrinkles
How to use
Start small and slow!
During evening care, apply 1 to 2 drops to hand and tap with fingertips from inside out, let absorb. Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, use as tolerated.
* Have an ‘adaption period’ when using retinol
- Frequency : use only 2~3 times a week at night
- How to Use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, apply 1-2 drops to areas of concern. e.g. under eyes, mouth, forehead and neck
- Frequency : may apply every other day at night
- How to use : After cleansing, at the moisturizer step, may spread over the entire face.
* The "building tolerance" phase can be shortened or extended depending on individual differences
* Maintain this phase until no discomfort is experienced.
* Gradually increase frequency and areas of application.
Squalane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone